Life & Transitions Counselling
Life & Transitions Counselling is a thoughtful process that provides an opportunity to explore your issues, set agendas, goals and move forward in creating a more positive and balanced life. This takes commitment and accountability.
Dawn Associates provides counselling for life and career transitions such as university and higher education decisions, as well as professional and career opportunities.
If this sounds like a process that could benefit you, contact us for a complimentary 15-minute telephone consultation session to experience the benefits for yourself.
CONTACT US TODAY AT: 905-679-6749
TOLL FREE AT: 1-877-304-0166
- a process of questioning and seeking the right answers and path for you.
- helping you achieve awareness about what may be blocking you from reaching your goals.
- brainstorming and assisting you in defining actions that will enable you to work on your goals and agenda.
- helping you to focus on and systematically explore specific concerns and opportunities.
- exploring alternative ideas and solutions, evaluating options, and making decisions on what to do next.
- about promoting active experimentation and self-discovery, where you apply what has been discussed and learned during sessions immediately afterword in your work or life setting.
- celebrating your successes and capabilities for future growth.
- challenging your assumptions and perspectives to provoke new ideas and find new possibilities for action.
- advocating or bringing forward points of view that are aligned with your goals and gets you to consider them.
- helping you “Do It Now” during the session, providing immediate support.
- encouraging you to stretch your abilities and challenging you but also at a comfortable pace of learning.