DAWN ASSOCIATES works with for-profit and not-for-profit organizations to assure a successful EAP program, providing key management functions including:
- Attendance of the Program Manager at periodic stakeholder meetings and ongoing program development consultations.
- Employee orientation sessions.
- EAP training for supervisors, managers and others who will make referrals to the program.
- Presentation of an annual Program Profile, including program evaluation, identification of organizational issues and trends, and recommendations for changes to the strategy if required.
Deliverables are provided to your employees through:
- Face-to-Face interviews
- Telephone consultations
- 24-hour, on-call service (crisis line) 905-679-6749 or 1-877-304-0166
- Links to web-based information to assist with the provision of additional publicly sponsored resources.
- Web-based questions/answers regarding your EAP services
- Posters in electronic form for intranet use
- Printed posters that encourage utilization generally and provide encouragement for employees with specific problems to access EAP
- Group-based teaching Lunch & Learns, In-depth training relationship enhancement and parenting.