Supporting Adults, Couples, Pre-teens and AdolescentsDAWN Associates is happy to be offering online video, in person and telephone sessions. Please use the REQUEST APPOINTMENT button below, complete the form and we will be in contact as soon as possible. REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Today’s world is stressful and challenging. We help turn challenges into opportunities for personal growth.
Action and commitment to treatment means results in your personal life. Whether you want to improve relationships, overcome a habit or heal from trauma, we can help.
We support individuals and couples around issues such as communication, self-esteem, affairs, separation and divorce, abuse, addictions, illness and pain, loss and grieving, anxiety issues and depression.
We also offer support for teens and preteens, as well as parents, providing tools to sort through the confusion of challenging new experiences, emotions, and thoughts. These issues can manifest in a variety of ways, such as self-harm, and can disrupt progress at school.
Our services as Registered Social Workers, and under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist, are covered by most insurance benefit plans.
CLICK REQUEST APPOINTMENT
TO START THE HEALING
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment
- Professional Consultations for Therapists including EMDR Consultation for Certification purposes
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) treatment
- Counselling for adults, teens and preteens
- Online parental support
- Couple & marriage counselling
- Separation and divorce counselling
- Stress and anger management
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Addictions and substance abuse issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Telephone and Online video counselling
- Life and transitions counselling
DAWN ZIVANOVICH, MSW, RSW, EMDRIA Approved Consultant, Certified EMDR Therapist
Founder Dawn Zivanovich has fostered a humanistic approach to helping individuals, couples and families find solutions through understanding.
723 Rymal Rd. W. Hamilton, ON L9B 2W1 (rear of parking lot – office of Dr. Lisa Keith)