It’s normal for life to throw us “curve balls” and it’s okay to ask for help from a neutral professional with the skills, knowledge and experience to support you through life challenges. We support individuals, couples and families with problems such as communication, self-esteem, marital, couple and parenting problems, separation and divorce, abuse, addictions, illness and pain, loss and grieving, anxiety issues and depression.
CLICK BOOK NOW, SELECT OFFICE AND SERVICE.
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment (http://www.emdrcanada.org/en/home.aspx)
- Life & Transitions Coaching
- Professional Consultations for Therapists and Coaches including EMDR Consultation for Certification purposes
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) treatment
- Counseling for adults and older teens
- Couple & marriage counseling
- Separation and divorce counseling
- Stress and anger management
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Addictions and substance abuse issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Telephone and Online video counseling via Zoom, Google Duo, V-See and other secure platforms
We are Registered Providers with the Indian Residential Schools Resolution Health Support Program and the First Nations & Inuit Health, Ontario Region Mental Health Crisis Intervention Counseling Program and so are eligible to work with Indigenous children, teens and adults.
We work with VQRP (the Victim’s Quick Response Program), and Criminal Injuries Compensation cases, and provide therapy to victims of crime, including teenagers.
Office Locations: Hamilton, Caledonia
PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL US FOR A FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION
905-679-6749 or TOLL FREE: 1-877-304-0166
Please call the Mental Health Helpline AT 1-866-531-2600 if you need to speak with someone immediately:
50 Dundurn Street South
Hamilton, ON L8P 4W3
41 Caithness St. W.
Caledonia, ON N3W 2J2