Current availabilityI regret that I am unable to accept new in-person or virtual clients until mid-October. I am offering limited face-to-face counselling at my location on Hamilton's West Mountain. Appointments are available Wednesday evenings, Thursdays and Fridays at 723 Rymal Road West (small house at rear of parking lot – Office of Dr. Lisa Keith) between Upper Paradise Road and Glancaster Road. Please read our Safety Protocols and complete our Informed Consent Form when booking. BOOK NOW
Today’s world is stressful and challenging. I help turn your challenges into opportunities for personal growth.
Action and commitment to treatment means results in your personal life. Whether you want to improve relationships, overcome a habit or heal from trauma, I can help.
I support individuals and couples around issues such as communication, self-esteem, affairs, separation and divorce, abuse, addictions, illness and pain, loss and grieving, anxiety issues and depression.
My services as a Registered Social Worker, and under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist, are covered by most insurance benefit plans.
CLICK BOOK NOW & SELECT OFFICE AND SERVICE
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment (http://www.emdrcanada.org/en/home.aspx)
- Professional Consultations for Therapists and Coaches including EMDR Consultation for Certification purposes
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) treatment
- Counselling for adults and older teens
- Couple & marriage counselling
- Separation and divorce counselling
- Stress and anger management
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Addictions and substance abuse issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Telephone and Online video counselling
- Life and transitions counselling.