In-Person Counselling Now AvailableWe are are now offering face-to-face counselling at our new location on Hamilton's West Mountain. Appointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays at 723 Rymal Road West (small house at rear of parking lot – Office of Dr. Lisa Keith) between Upper Paradise Road and Glancaster Road. Please read our Safety Protocols and complete our Informed Consent Form when booking. BOOK NOW
We’ve been committed to helping individuals heal and resolve problems and issues that interfere in their lives.
It’s normal for life to throw us “curve balls” and it’s okay to ask for help from a neutral professional with the skills, knowledge and experience to support you through life challenges. We support individuals, couples and families with problems such as communication, self-esteem, marital, couple and parenting problems, separation and divorce, abuse, addictions, illness and pain, loss and grieving, anxiety issues and depression.
My services as a Registered Social Worker, and under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist, are covered by most insurance benefit plans.
CLICK BOOK NOW & SELECT OFFICE AND SERVICE
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment (http://www.emdrcanada.org/en/home.aspx)
- Life & Transitions Coaching
- Professional Consultations for Therapists and Coaches including EMDR Consultation for Certification purposes
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) treatment
- Counselling for adults and older teens
- Couple & marriage counselling
- Separation and divorce counselling
- Stress and anger management
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Addictions and substance abuse issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Telephone and Online video counselling
Dawn Zivanovich is a certified coach and a member of the International Coach Federation. Dawn’s specialty is coaching young professionals who are interested in “up-leveling” their careers or who are needing help balancing the demands of their personal lives with their professional goals. Meditation and mindfulness training is part of her approach to life and wellness coaching with clients who are in need.