We’ve been committed to helping individuals resolve, rise above, go around and move past issues in their lives. It’s normal for life to throw us “curve balls” and it’s okay to ask for help from a neutral professional with the skills, knowledge and experience to support you through life challenges. We support individuals, couples and families with problems such as communication, self-esteem, marital, couple and parenting problems, separation and divorce, abuse, addictions, illness and pain, loss and grieving, anxiety issues and depression.
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment (http://www.emdrcanada.org/en/home.aspx)
- Life & Transitions Coaching
- Professional Consultations for Therapists and Coaches
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) treatment
- Counseling for adults and older teens
- Couple & marriage counseling
- Separation and divorce counseling
- Stress and anger management
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Addictions and substance abuse issues
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Telephone and Online video counseling via Zoom, Google Duo, V-See and other secure platforms
Dawn Associates services are covered by most Employee Assistance Programs. We also work under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist if required for insurance coverage. We are Registered Providers with WSIB, and the First Nations & Inuit Health, Ontario Region Mental Health Crisis Intervention Counseling Program. We work with Criminal Injuries Compensation cases, and provide therapy to victims of crime, including teenagers.
Office Locations: Hamilton, Caledonia
905-679-6749 or TOLL FREE: 1-877-304-0166
PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL US FOR A FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION
**Please call this number at the Mental Health Helpline if you need to speak with someone immediately: 1-866-531-2600
50 Dundurn Street South
Hamilton, ON L8P 4W3
Haldimand Physiotherapy Centre 41 Caithness St. W.
Caledonia, ON N3W 2J2